do you think that these are the best solutions ?

LeBron James takes talents to Philippines

LeBron James hit several clutch shots in the NBA Finals en route to his second straight championship. The same couldn't be said during a pick-up game in the Philippines on Tuesday.
James, who was coaching a team made of college players in Manila during his "Witness History" tour, decided to come off the sideline and join in on the game action.
Team LeBron, playing against the Gilas Pilipinas national team in a 10-minute scrimmage, cut the lead to 9-8 when the four-time MVP called a timeout. Rather than coaching up his players, James put on a jersey and joined them.
However, after entertaining the crowd with a few ravishing plays, James missed a potential game-tying layup in the final seconds and Gilas won the scrimmage 29-27.
“The reason I missed those last two shots is because my jersey is too damn small, so forgive me,” James told ABS-CBNnews.com.
“You got a great future right here," James said of the Philippine players.
“I can’t believe this is my first time here,” he added. “Definitely it’s not my last.”

No comments:

Post a Comment